Many individuals fear to undergo corrective eye surgery in Orange County because they are afraid of the cost. But what they also fail to realize is the many benefits of investing in LASIK vision correction now than when it’s too late.
The Cost of Vision Problems
The annual cost of vision problems in the U.S. alone is approximately $51.4 billion. The U.S. population faces major adult vision problems including refractive errors and visual impairment. With Los Angeles’ LASIK vision correction and the popularity of corrective eye surgery in many areas across California, this number can lessen if not eliminated.
In an era where healthcare coverage and costs are at the forefront of public debates, it is imperative that you develop your own means to address your vision problems. Let us discuss further why undergoing LASIK surgery now is financially advantageous for you.
- Corrective eye surgery saves your eyes from injuries on the onset. It reduces the risk of suffering from eye injuries and keeps you from the hassle of wearing eyeglass or contact lens.
- Distance vision becomes fairly permanent after your LASIK vision correction. You can expect that your eye will function more effectively than before and that it will never go back to its former condition.
- Studies show that the lifetime cost of glasses and contact lenses can sum up to tens of thousands of dollars over the years. The average cost of eyeglasses reaches $200. If you are using one, you know by now that buying and sticking to a single frame is not enough. Most people tend to buy new frames more frequently, taking into consideration aesthetics and functionality.
- The cost of corrective eye surgery varies depending on several factors, such as technology used, patient’s eye condition, and difficulty of the procedure, among others. Comparing the one-time cost of LASIK surgery, it is evident that LASIK procedure is considered a more economical choice than the lifelong cost of glasses and contact lenses.
- Here at Excel Laser Vision Institute, we offer a number of financing options for LASIK eye procedures. We provide flexible LASIK financing and payment options so both our doctors and patients can focus on the operation and not on the payments.
Contact lenses, on the other hand, are relatively more expensive than eyeglasses. Disposable contacts, for one, need to be replaced every two weeks. This can cost you average spending of $220 to $260 a year. You also have to note that the price of contact lenses vary depending on your condition.
Find the Best LASIK Surgeons in Los Angeles and All of Southern California
When you finally decide to undergo laser eye surgery, one of the key considerations is the surgeon who will perform your procedure. To help you find the best LASIK surgeons in Los Angeles, be sure to consider the following.
- Board Certification
- Numbers of Procedures Performed
- Laser Certification
- Track Record
- Professional Reputation
- Technologies and Facilities
Excel Laser Vision Institute is the leading vision institute in Orange County and all of Southern California. We believe that LASIK surgery should never be out of anyone’s reach that is why we make it more affordable for everyone.
Still not convinced why LASIK vision correction is your best option? Contact us for a free LASIK consultation and get an accurate assessment of your LASIK procedure. See for yourself how much you can save by undergoing LASIK eye surgery.